Monday, July 6, 2009

Coming (Back) to America

I cannot wait for tomorrow. Tomorrow is the day that my sister will start being just a phone call away again. For the past two weeks, my sister and my dad have been serving the Lord in Africa. I am so proud of both of them. Even though I don't get to see my sister as much as I would like, I do talk to her on the phone almost everyday, and sometimes more than once or twice a day! Not being able to call or text her these past two weeks have been killing me! Even though nothing at all exciting has happened to tell her, I still feel like she has missed so much. I know exciting things have been happening in her life and I cannot wait to hear all about them when she gets back. Hurry home, guys!
This picture was taken on their last trip to Africa. Both Dad and Heather take such great pictures over there!

No comments:

Post a Comment