Monday, December 27, 2010

Meal Plan Monday

I know! I can't believe it either! I haven't done one of these posts since I got pregnant and didn't know what would make me drool with delight or, well, you know...

Anyway, here are the meals I have planned for my family this week:

Dinners:

  1. lasagna
  2. bbq chicken with mac-n-cheese
  3. teriyaki chicken stir fry
  4. burgers
  5. chicken tetrazinni
  6. tacos
  7. chicken noodle soup with homemade crunchy cheese sticks

Lunches: (bigger deal this week since we will be home during the day this week)

  1. sandwiches and chips
  2. chili cheese fries
  3. pizza rolls
  4. salad
  5. hot dogs
  6. potstickers
  7. chicken tenders

And for Jacob... we will continue with sweet potatoes, which he loves, while trying to sneak in some carrots, which he absolutely does not love. Also, by the end of the week we may be ready to try squash.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! It's been forever since I have done one too! It all sounds yummy.

    ReplyDelete