Monday, January 3, 2011

Meal Plan Monday

Last week ended up being a pretty crazy week! We spent a lot of time with family and ate with Jeff's parents a few nights. So this week we are going to have some of the meals that I had planned for last week!

Dinners:

  1. chicken tetrazini
  2. lasagna
  3. burgers
  4. hot dogs and french fries
  5. chicken tenders

Lunches: (back to work now, so no more big lunches!)

  1. sandwiches and chips
  2. salad
  3. chicken tenders

And for Jacob... we will continue with squash and by the end of the week should be able to start with some green veggies!

2 comments:

  1. I'm proud of you for meal planning! I've got some tasty recipes on my cooking blog if you wanna try them out. I don't know if you've seen it before or not. http://nutritiousandactuallydelicious.blogspot.com/

    Hope you're first week back at school is going well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, thanks! i feel a lot better when i do, plus i have to go to the store less which saves money, time, and stress!

    and yes, i have seen your cooking blog! you have me itching to read that candice cameron book now

    ReplyDelete