Wednesday, April 28, 2010

3D/4D Ultrasound - 32 Weeks

Here are some beautiful pictures of our 3D/4D Ultrasound. At first I was hesitant to have one of these. It is best if you wait until 28-32 weeks to have one of these done because the baby needs to have some fat on them. And I kind of figured that if I could wait that long, I kind of wanted to wait the extra time and just be surprised at what he looked like when he got here. (Even though I know I will still be so surprised no matter what!) But then my super-awesome in-laws offered it to us as a gift. I still wasn't completely on board until Jeff reminded me that this would be a good opportunity to make sure everything was still okay and to let us know if there was anything we needed to prepare for. (I sometimes forget how smart the man I married is!)

So Saturday after my shower, we headed off to have the ultrasound done. Here are some highlights:
  • Jeff, his mom, his dad, my mom, and my sister all got to be there! They project it up onto a big screen and it is so neat!
  • Our boy is still a boy and is estimated to be a healthy 4 pounds 3 ounces!! No wonder my back hurts!
  • He has his daddy's nose. : ) 
  • He has the cutest little lips.
  • We got to see him yawn and suck on his hand.
  • His adorable little foot was next to his face - he's starting to get super squished in there!
  • He already has a little bit of hair. 
  • He got upset with us and started throwing his head backward into my hip - his first witnessed temper tantrum. 
  • The lady who did it was awesome! I would recommend PreciousView to anyone in and around the Bowling Green area!


















1 comment:

  1. ha- i love the foot next to the face thing!! flexible little guy!

    ReplyDelete