Friday, April 23, 2010

Fab Five Friday

My friend Jenny started posting her Fab Five each week because her friend, Emily, started it up on her blog. Then, our friend Sabrina and now even Nat joined in on the fun. I've taken a hiatus for a week or two, but this week I've managed it!

The point is to highlight the five tangible things that made your week/life fabulous. Here is my list:

1.) Post-Its - Who doesn't love 'em??

2.) My Mini-Accordian File - The best way to keep all of my coupons and cash envelopes straight in my purse. (And no, this is not mine!)

3.) Pocket Dockets from SimpleMom - She has a lot of useful downloads on this page. I use the Pocket Docket and use one side for school and one side for home.

4.) Chocolate Ice Cream - Need I say more??

5.) Sunglasses - I FINALLY made it back to the eye doctor and now have contact lenses. Pretty much the whole reason I wear contacts in the summer is just so I can wear sunglasses! (And no, these also are not mine.)

1 comment:

  1. 1. Love the daily docket!
    2. Love my accordion file for my cash! Do you guys do the cash system??
    3. Sunglasses are a big reason I wear contacts too! ha!

    ReplyDelete