The point is to highlight the five tangible things that made your week/life fabulous. For some reason though, I have had a lot of trouble thinking of any this week. I am just kinda in survival mode just trying to make it to Spring Break, ya know? So anyway, this week I am going to list the five websites I visit most often, because let's face it, they make my life a lot easier and Fabulous too!
- Facebook - Let's face facts here - I'm pretty much a cyber-stalker. I have a love/hate relationship with Facebook. Sometimes I feel like it allows me to be way too lazy in my relationships. No need to call and check on so-and-so, just check her status updates! Plus, this week I have run into some problems with cyber-bullying and the kids in my class. Yes, that's right - ten year olds who are not even supposed to be on social networking sites anyway! But then I remember that I love Facebook because it does allow me to stay so connected to my friends who live all over the place, not just the local ones.
- GoogleReader - Another site that allows me to cyber-stalk! Plus, I do read a lot of blogs for strictly informational purposes too.
- My School Email - Seriously, how did teachers survive without it??
- FoxNews - Just my way of feeling like an informed citizen.
- Online Banking - So much easier than trying to remember to write down every single cent spent!