Saturday, March 13, 2010

baby Bump (with a capital B!)

Even though I said I wouldn't, I finally broke down and posted some belly pics on facebook. It's funny how early in my pregnancy, I didn't want anyone to see my 7 week picture. Now, I see how much my body has already changed to accomodate this baby and it just amazes me. I mean, seriously. How can anyone witness all of these changes a woman goes through and still deny that the Lord plans all of this. I mean, really. How else would my body be able to handle all of this? How else could two little cells come togehter to form such an intricate being?? Even as a believer, the whole process boggles my mind!

"For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be. "
~Psalm 139:13-16


October 31st - almost 7 weeks : ) Still not feeling very pregnant here. The first trimester hit me hard and all at once right at 8 weeks.


February 3rd - Between 20-21 weeks, very soon after we found out were were having a baby boy.


Another from February 3rd.


March 9th - Between 25 and 26 weeks. Enjoying the second trimester, especially all the little movements he makes. It seems like he's moving a little more and more everyday : )
We've taken pictures as close as we can to the end of each month. I only put up the ones where I thought you could really see a difference. As long as we can remember to take some more the end of March, I'll try and post those then. Oh yeah - and anyone else notice how fast my hair has grown??
Please continue to pray for each and every Borland : )

2 comments:

  1. Yay for a Baby Bump!! The process is amazing! and your hair did grow super fast... my sisters hair went from super straight to curly forever during her first pregnancy.

    ReplyDelete