Friday, March 26, 2010

Fab Five Friday

My friend Jenny started posting her Fab Five each week because her friend, Emily, started it up on her blog. Then, our friend Sabrina joined in on the fun. So now yours truly cannot take it anymore - I'm jumping on the bandwagon!

The point is to highlight the five tangible things that made your week/life fabulous. Here are my Fab Five for this week:

1.) March Madness - March is definitely my second favorite month. I love basketball and I love the madness! And yes, I know this is not really something that is tangible, but I just can't help myself!



2.) Flash Drives - Seriously, what did we do without them??



3.) Nail Polish - My toes are finally flip-flop-fashion ready.



4.) Daffodils - A sure sign that Spring is here and that Easter is on its way : ) 
 


5.) BrainQuest Cards - My kids, especially those on Academic Team, LOVE these things. And they're a great way to fill your head with tons of cool facts.

1 comment:

  1. 1) I hate the month of march because of the madness.. ick

    2) we had to buy stupid disks in the computer labs and then they just randomly stopped working and would say "not formatted"- do you remember that? gross town. i am with you- fabulous invention.

    3)I have gotta make time to do this!

    4) I can never remember what these things are called- so thanks.

    5) you are a total nerd.

    ReplyDelete